Keep Calm & Stay Healthy
March 06, 2020
We know it’s hard not to worry that you’ll get sick during any cold and flu season, but it’s especially hard now with the current Coronavirus. That’s why we’ve compiled these tips from the CDC and World Health Organization to help you keep calm and stay healthy!
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you’re sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• The CDC doesn’t recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory disease.
• Avoid spitting in public.
• If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.